Terms of Service and Privacy ("Agreement")
Terms of Service
This Agreement was last modified on May 24th, 2018.
Please read these Terms of Service completely before using www.tpsunlimited.com which is owned and operated by 3g Telecommunications.
This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the website, www.tpsunlimited.com
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all its original content are the sole property of 3g Telecommunications and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
3g Telecommunication reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Nature of Services
Our services are not intended to be used as the sole basis for any business decision, and are based upon data which is provided by third parties, the accuracy and/or completeness of which it would not be possible and/or economically viable for us to guarantee.
We are therefore not able to accept any liability for any inaccuracy, incompleteness or other error in the responses we provide and/or services we offer which arises as a result of data provided to us by you or any third party.
By subscribing to our service, you are entitled to one month or one year, depending on the plan you choose, of unlimited checks against the TPS register.
Your unlimited checks begin as soon as your initial payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, every month or every year, until you cancel. As there is no contract, your rate is subject to change, but we’ll always notify you beforehand, allowing you the option to cancel before the next billing period.
Should you decide to cancel, your subscription will continue until the end of that months, or that years, billing period. Payments are non-refundable and cancellations can be made by visiting your dashboard at www.tpsunlimited.com or by contacting our support team.
LiabilityWe, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to You or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or Your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Website AccessWhile we endeavour to ensure that the website is available 24 hours per day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily, without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, and repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by 3g Telecommunications.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Changes to This Agreement
3g Telecommunications reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
TPS Unlimited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TPS Unlimited may change this policy from time to time and will update this page accordingly. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
Overview:We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the EU Privacy and Communications Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation). This includes information submitted voluntarily by you through a form or gathered automatically as you visit this website. We understand the importance and significance of compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Keeping our customers’ personal information secure is extremely important to us and we welcome the new directives, which have been introduced to further protect individuals from the misuse of their personal data.
We take several steps to follow strict procedures to ensure compliance.
Our aim is to be transparent in everything we do, especially with regards to your personal information. You can be confident we’ll always conform to the following points:
- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you
- We use your data to provide our services to you, manage our relationships with you, meet our legal obligations, and improve our website.
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for the above
- Generally, we do not give your information to third parties, but there can be exceptions where this is necessary in order to use the features of our site
- When using our site, you have fair privacy rights, and we take your security seriously
- We are happy to answer your questions about the above; do get in touch if you’d like to discuss anything further
This policy relates to your personal data you supply to us by using our Website and to our responsibilities as a data processor of the phone numbers you upload to our Website. As such we have split this policy into 2 parts.
Part 1. TPS Unlimited as a Data Controller referring to the Personal Data we need in order to operate this service.
Part 2. TPS Unlimited as a Data Processor referring to how we treat your data, as a data controller, when you upload phone numbers to our Website.
Part 1. Your Personal Data – TPS Unlimited as a Data Controller
TPS Unlimited collects and processes data about your usage of the TPS Unlimited website, including:
- Account information you submit - Such as your name, company name, billing and email address
- Services Metadata - When a user interacts with TPS Unlimited, metadata is generated that provides additional information about the way users work. For example: TPS Unlimited logs API requests, IP addresses, login attempts, credit changes, address changes, file uploads, batch processing and links you interact with
- Log Data - As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our websites or services, recording it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the website or services, browser type and settings, the date and time the services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data
- Location Information - We receive information from you, your customer and other third-parties which helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use an address submitted by you, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. TPS Unlimited may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any customer data information as outlined above (collectively known as “information”), however certain information is collected automatically and, if some information is not provided we may be unable to provide the TPS Unlimited service.
TPS Unlimited uses information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our services, websites and business. More specifically, TPS Unlimited uses information:
TPS Unlimited takes the security of your data very seriously. TPS Unlimited works hard to protect information you provide, from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, TPS Unlimited cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
A Cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic, or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Some Cookies used on this website are essential in order to enable you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these Cookies, services you have asked for, such as a log-in section, customer account, billing or batch processing cannot be provided.
Some Cookies used on this website collect information about how visitors use a website; for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
These Cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Some Cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymised, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Please note: Some Cookies may be placed by third party service providers, who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us. Cookies are used on this website for the following third-party services: Google Analytics, LinkedIn Follow button, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos. Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this.
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser's Cookie settings, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Subject Access Request:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to TPS Unlimited, Suite 7, Gledhow Valley Mansions, Roxholme Grove, Leeds, L77 4JJ
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Data Protection Officer:
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Authority:
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict TPS Unlimited’s use of other information that constitutes your personal data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, which is TPS Unlimited’s lead supervisory authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your personal data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Part 2 – TPS Unlimited as a Data Processor
The GDPR regulations make a distinction between a Data Controller and a Data Processor. Regarding the processing of your uploaded data, TPS Unlimited is the Data Processor and you, the client, are the Data Controller. By using our website to validate your phone numbers you are agreeing to this contract. Nature and Purpose of Processing TPS Unlimited will process your data in accordance with your instructions. By sending your data to TPS Unlimited, you are giving us your permission to view your data, before extracting any valid telephone numbers from your data. We will check the phone numbers you load into our platform against the official list of phone numbers provided by the Telephone Preference Service. This list contains a telephone number only and no other associated data. Any of your numbers that are found on the Telephone Preference Service list will be saved into one downloadable file and any of your numbers not found into another. The Telephone Preference List is updated daily and stored on our server in the UK. We strongly advise that when you load your numbers into our platform, you remove any other associated data that you may hold alongside that number. Once we have checked your numbers against the TPS register your two files will remain on your account for a maximum of thirty days. It is your responsibility to download your results prior to the thirty-day removal deadline.
Your Obligations and Rights as the Data Controller
- register with your relevant data protection authority;
- hold a data protection policy;
- be accountable for compliance in line with the GDPR legislation;
- ensure that personal data is only obtained for a specified and lawful purpose; which is usually detailed in a fair processing notice, and supported by obtaining consent from the individual;
- ensure that personal data collected is kept accurate and up-to-date;
- ensure that the personal data is only processed in a way that is compatible with the original purpose for which it was collected;
- provide an individual with access to the information held about them (Subject Access Request);
- ensure that the personal data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and disclosure, particularly when processing involves data transmission over networks, and these protection measures must ensure a level of protection appropriate to the data;
- ensure that data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), unless adequate protections are in place.
- ensure that anyone processing the data is subject to a duty of confidence.
Our Obligations as the Data Processor
- only act on the instruction of the data controller;
- ensure that anyone responsible for processing the data is subject to a duty of confidence;
- take appropriate measures to ensure the security of processing;
- Only engage with a third party where necessary to provide the service to our clients specifically to obtain information from the TPS register;
- assist the data controller in providing subject access and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under the GDPR legislations;
- assist the data controller in meeting its GDPR obligations in relation to the security of processing, the notification of personal data breaches and data protection impact assessments;
- delete or return all personal data to the controller, as requested at the end of the contract;
- provide the controller with the information it requires to ensure they are meeting their Article 28 obligations, and inform the controller immediately if we are asked to do something which infringes GDPR or other data protection law of the EU or a member state;
- co-operate with supervisory authorities (such as the UK Information Commissioner’s Office) in accordance with Article 31;
- ensure the security of our processing in accordance with Article 32;
- keep records of our processing activities in accordance with Article 30.2;
- notify any personal data breaches to the controller in accordance with Article 33;
- not employ a data protection officer, as this is not required for in accordance with Article 37.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.